Tuesday, January 1, 2008

... Happy New Year!!!

As for New Years resolutions, I have no desire to make one that I won't keep. Woke up after 4 hours of sleep to go for my first ride on the fixie this morning. Great ride, might be changing the current gear ratio however as 73 chain inches seem to be a bit too much for me right now. Went out for about half an hour and just tooled around trying to gain a feel for the bike and how it responds.

Still working on figuring out the brake setup, as I'm grabbing only tire, and no rim. Will hopefully apply some more bondo to the Sprite frame today, and I'm considering the idea of smoothing out all of the lugs.

The tall bike frame has been on the back burner for the past couple days, as working at the shop and tooling with other bikes have taken priority.

To all those who made a new years resolution I hope you keep it, and by the way ... lose some weight

No comments: